Amazon web services (AWS), the leading public cloud service, is offered by Amazon. AWS has created a revolution in the field of cloud computing and made a switch from traditional infrastructure to cloud. AWS offers a wide ranges of services viz. Computing, Storage, Database, Networking and so on.
At CyberTricks, our efficient real-time trainers provide online training on Amazon web services.
Who can attend?
Aspirants who are looking out to make a carrier in cloud computing can attend the session.
What you will have at the end?
Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Private,Public and Hybrid cloud
- Iaas, Paas, Saas
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Introduction to the AWS Product
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy Roles
- Introduction to AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security Security groups
- Choosing the AMI
- Creating a new AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP’s
- Introduction to Virtual private network (VPC)
- Setup first vpc
- Vpc peering
- Route 53
- Creating a S3 bucket
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots S3(Simple Storage Service)
- Glacier storage
- Introduction to RDS
- Implementing first aws database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Dynamo DB
- Introduction Elastic Load Balancer
- Creating and Verifying Elastic Load Balancer
- Create a launch configuration
- Create an Auto Scaling group Create a policy for your Auto Scaling group
- What is SNS Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription